TBJON maintains the highest standards of confidentiality with respect to protecting personal information that is provided to us. This policy statement has been prepared to affirm our commitment to maintaining the privacy of our customers and to inform you of our practices concerning the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information collected by TBJON.
* Identifying Purposes: TBJON obtains customer information for the sole purpose of mailing purchased clothing to our customers, or to support customers in downloading our online magazines.
* Consent: TBJON does not collect personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it when purchasing our products.
* Limiting Collection: TBJON limits personal information collected to that which is necessary for the purposes identified here. Specifically; name, mailing address, email address and IP address.
TBJON does not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18 and does not use such information if it discovers that it has been provided by a minor.
* Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention: Personal information provided by our customers is not for sale or trade and is used for the sole purpose of delivering quality products to our customers and providing excellence in customer service. Personal information will only be used by authorized staff to fulfill this purpose. TBJON will not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which the information was collected. This information is only disclosed to our merchant account provider, postal and courier services. TBJON will retain personal information only for as long as is necessary to fulfill this purpose (typically ninety days).
* Accuracy: Personal information will be maintained by TBJON in an accurate form, as provided by our customers, to fulfill the purposes for which the personal information is to be used.
* Safeguards: TBJON will protect personal information with security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
* Openness: TBJON will make readily available its policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
* Customer Access: Upon request, TBJON will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and you will be given access to your personal information, subject to any legal restrictions. You may verify the accuracy and completeness of your personal information, and may request that the information be corrected or updated, if appropriate.
* Cookies: A cookie is a small file stored on your computer by your web browser when using some internet sites. Cookies can also store personal information such as your name, e-mail address, home or work address, or telephone number. Persistent cookies can use this type of personal information to identify you whenever you access a web site. Sessional cookies are used to help you move around our web site and do not store personal information. Sessional cookies are valid only during the time you are actually using the web site.
TBJON does not use persistent cookies (which may store personal information) but may use sessional cookies (which do not store personal information).
For the purposes of this Policy, “Personal Information” means any information, recorded in any form, about an identified individual, or an individual whose identity may be inferred or determined from the information. Personal information can include your name, address, telephone number, email address and date of birth. This policy does not cover any information, recorded in any form, about more than one individual where the identity of the individuals is not known and cannot be inferred from the information (“Aggregated Information”). TBJON retains the right to use Aggregated Information in any way that it determines appropriate.